You need content. Whether you have a blog or a business that has a blog, content is the lifeblood of your business and marketing plan. It establishes you as an authority. It is good for SEO. It is how you build the know, like, and trust factor with your customers across the screen.
Hiring a writer helps your business in these ways:
- Allows you to put the focus back on your business. Instead of spending time coming up with ideas for articles, you can decide how the content is going to play a bigger role in your overall business plan.
- Spend your time doing big-ticket projects. Most likely your money isn’t coming from the blog post. Blog posts or articles are just part of the path that your readers are taking. And that path needs to show up consistently. While you could write that post or article every week, bringing someone on your team who likes to do it and knows how to do it well, saves you hours every week that you can devote to projects that will make you money.
- Spend time in areas that fuel your passion. You just don’t want to write and you know it’s important. So instead of dreading it every week, hiring a writer allows you to do the things you are really passionate about in your business, which will allow you to do those things even better.
Blog Post Package
Blog posts include:
- SEO- Optimized with keywords + links to other articles (when applicable)
- Up to 1200 words
- Up to 2 revisions
- Pinterest key-worded description
- Copy for promotion on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
Prices start at $75/post.